IT@Sea was formed in 2007 by Gary McDonald. Based in Cheshire, UK IT@Sea provide ICT (Information Communication Technology) solutions designed for the Maritime, Offshore and Shipping business sectors.
Our aim is to provide your business with technology to enable remote sites to function as if they were a branch office.
Gary McDonald has over 19 years experience working in ICT with 16 of those in the maritime sector previously working for SpecTec and Xantic (Stratos) specialising in communications, AMOS Mail / Connect and AMOS M&P software products. He has since continued to work for large shipping and offshore companies on major ICT projects ranging from software selection, evaluation and implementation to full ICT system design including VSAT, voice communications, crew welfare, Wi-Fi, hardware and software.
Our trained consultants are certified with recognised qualifications from Microsoft and Cisco Systems. Additionally IT@Sea has access to a network of partners worldwide with skilled personnel to assist with any ICT project small or large.
IT@Sea are a recognised partner with the follow companies:
- Inmarsat – Authorised Service Partner for AMOS Connect and Communications.
- GT Maritime – Authorised Service Partner and Dealer
- Dualog – Authorised Service Partner and Dealer
- KVH – mini-VSAT and Tracvision – Authorised dealer, service partner and solutions integrator (Mini-VSAT TracPhone V3ip, V7ip, V11ip & Tracvision products).
- Sophos – Security and Anti-virus solutions.
- ESET – Security and Anti-virus solutions.